Saturday, October 10, 2009

Seems I’m always catching up…

I’ve been working on a few experiments lately.

01-0852395633L

Firstly, I had a try at managing a blog for my stories on tumblr. It was fun, but it’s such a visual medium that I don’t think stories can have much of an impact, so I’m not going to keep it up. As part of the experiment though, I also started a couple of thoroughly visual picture blogs, and reblogged some interesting images. It’s much easier to be noticed that way…

02_th

  • The stories are blogged in here, mostly with links, and interspersed with found images.
  • The first visual experiment relates to asses. Bums, butts, whatever. In as classy a way as I could manage, if that makes any sense at all.
  • The second, more narrowly focused attempt was – randomly enough – girls with cameras. I found out later that even that narrow focus had already been taken by others much more able.

So now? I think I’ll stick with my stories group, and this blog, along with postings at SOL and ASSTR.

And try to write something…

17

No comments: