Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Darkness

This one doesn’t make any sense at all. :-) Too bad.

You can never really understand the opposite sex. Never.

"I get a little damp, Bill."

0JTi0wOcVojnsywfppeccIeNo1_500

  • This story speaks the truth about sex today. It is well written and entirely believable.
  • Well written sex story but VERY mysterious! Hope there is a part 2!
       Nope... -G
  • I’ve never had such a girl but I sure would like to try one. This story was as vivid as though I was sitting in the row behind them in the theatre. Just the perfect size story to provide me and a few office friends relief thru the day. Thanx
       But... They were in the back row. :-) -G
  • Bloody hilarious, definitely trying that one out, if only i could get a man to ask me out to the flicks
  • No where as good as anything else you wrote
       Can't win 'em all... -G
  • Great tease to start.
  • I like!!! Cute story
  • I like!
  • Gentle, oh what a forward wench.
  • Very nice. Not what I expected. Loved it.
  • It's great. I love this part.
  • No comments: