Saturday, October 10, 2009

Anticipation

Many, many years ago I somehow inherited a tatty, well-read little paperback book entitled I, A Woman. It wasn’t the best written piece of literature, but it was stunning in its directness and I read it a number of times…

image

One of the startling pieces of the book, to me, was the location of one of the many assignations. This story is an attempt to re-imagine the place, if nothing else. There is a chance of course that memory fails me, and in fact this all happened in a different book. :-)

Perhaps it was just the weather.

He didn't kiss like a geek, or like a pervert. His lips were soft and slightly cool, dry, and very nice. He didn't seem to be in any sort of a rush, and just put his effort into kissing.

Becat - Becat4

  • I have never sent a message to the author before... but I loved this story. I wish it had been longer, and not skipped over their second visit... but it was great.
  • Welcome back; you have been missed. As usual, the story made me want to anticipate better than I have been doing.
  • Lovely. Two thumbs up. You have to write more
  • Another fine and unusual story well told.
  • That was hot.
  • Loved it.
  • Missed you, this was great and now I'm anticipating.
  • Damn good story GBF, very nicely done. Clever ending too. Thanks for sharing another story with us.
  • i love the tone. it is great to see smiles in words...
  • It's like one of those little Mozart piano pieces, that he seemingly tossed off in five minutes. Delightful.
       You can't say 'tossed off' in here. :-) -G
  • No comments: