Monday, April 24, 2006

What happened?

I can't believe it. I woke up today, and realised it had been a while since I'd added anything to the blog. A while. Five fucking months! My God!

It's like getting my virginity back again. As though I never learned how to ride a bike. As if my eyes were still good enough to thread a needle, I didn't have this stomach, and none of my hair was grey.

Today, as they say, is the first day of the rest of my life. And the blog needs it. :-)

A good friend of mine and sometimes collaborator pointed some home truths out to me, as well. Turns out that the blog entries pretty much matched those I send out in my newsletter. To the same people. Tidy huh? Neat. Alright, alright, lazy. And boring. No more.

If you want to see my new stories, have a look here. I'll just list them at the end of entries from now on.

Now where was I? Anyone got a broom?

2 comments:

Lille KrÄke said...

Yikes, five months. You got me beat; longest I go without posting in my blog is two months. Does that make me a kind-of-virgin? -grins-

Gentle but Firm said...

Borderline. you know how to fix it.