Thursday, June 01, 2006

Meat and Veg



...so to speak.

I've had a few discussions (via email) over the last few days with some readers of my stories. That's not unusual. What is strange is that a number of them seemed to cover the same ground.

Girls, for some reason, like to tell me things. I'm happy about that. I like to listen. :-)

I'm also very quiet about what I hear. I might tell you some details, but never enough that you could even try to work out where the details come from. Anyway, it's like this.

Lots of ladies/girls/women like to masturbate. No surprise there, thankfully. Hell, I encourage them. Lots of them do it different ways, but just of late, I've had a lot of people tell me how they like to masturbate with something foreign pushed firmly inside them.

Not a vibrator, or a dildo as such. Not a hairbrush, or anything like that. But stick with that shape, and visit the produce section. Yeah, that's it. Vegetables.

Why oh why are girls putting veges where the meat usually goes? :-)

Is it an underground movement? A group of unbearably frustrated females banding together to get group orgasm? it seems not, because generally speaking they would never dream of discussing it with one another. Nope. They tell me though. :-)

So is there any consistency? Any common denominator? Yep. Carrots and bananas are common, but by far the thing I hear about most are cucumbers. Short, long, wide, skinned or not, cucumber, it seems, is king.

I wonder if there should be a special section at the supermarket? Sized and graded vegetables for self abuse. Cuntcumbers, so to speak. Or perhaps cu-cum-bers.

So, has anyone got any stories for me, because, even though I searched fairly thoroughly, it seems I've never written a vege-diddling story. God only know why not! :-)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I ask, are they perhaps girls who don't have vibrators or dildos? and maybe don't have them because they don't want husbands/children/mothers to find them, or are embarrassed ton buy them?
Or have they tried vibes, or dildos, and decided to go with veggies?

Gentle but Firm said...

Actually, both of those options have applied to various people. So anyway, no produce confessions? :-)

The Tramp said...

Well, now that you mention it, there is a green zucchini that's been making eyes at me every time I walk through the produce department at Kroger's...

Anonymous said...

I'm guilty of using a cuke or 2. I use vibes, dildos & a husband. I'm Not embarrassed to buy toys. I have lots of toys. Just like to try new things once in a while. If you think that's strange check out the following site. http://www.mymasturbation.com/male/food-bread.htm
No to cauliflower and jalapenos.:D

Anonymous said...

Hmm not directly related. Just came to me thinking about food and sex. My girlfriend quite enjoys to be pleasured orally with Candy, especially ones with essential oils like sage or eucalyptus bonbons (although those tend to be quite strong not for beginners)

Gentle but Firm said...

Candy?

What happened to 'Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker'? :-)

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

veggies??? yuck gross no way! i like meet between my legs. Even when i didn't have any toys i would never EVER use a veggie. To each their own. i don't see how that could be pleasing though.

Gentle but Firm said...

Thanks Janet, but I think a number of people disagree with you. :-)

Anonymous said...

It wasn't a month ago I watched in horror as a woman wanked with a HUGE zucchini live on an adult dating site I subscribe to. It was no small zucchini. This was something closer to eggplant circumference...and zucchinis aren't exactly smooth either. Have you ever looked closely at a zucchini? they have microscopic hairs and things. Ouch. (The english cucumber she used on her arse was, however, average size for an english cucumber.) Put me off salads for at least a week...

Gentle but Firm said...

Hold on, hold on. :-)

Once? And? :-)

Shay said...

Maybe some are super strict vegetarians! ^_^
haha

Actually, it's funny that you should mention this because I posted about masturbating with various things this month (or last last month), and I have a fun picture of a girl with a squash. hehe

Anonymous said...

Well I was at the market the other day and I saw this perfect cucumber. I'd never thought of it before, so I bought it and used it on my lover later with lots of lube. She said it was just amazing, large and cool and it really did have quite an effect! Not something to do everytime, but definitely worth a go! I did wash it carefully first.

Extenze Pills said...

I might tell you some details, but never enough that you could even try to work out where the details come from.